= Autobiography of a School Bag in 1000 words | SsDevrajAutobiography of a School Bag in 1000 words ~ SsDevraj

Autobiography of a School Bag in 1000 words

Autobiography of a School Bag in 1000 words

Autobiography of a School Bag
Autobiography of a School Bag

I am a School Bag,and my name is Ruby. I am black in colour. I was made in a workshop in Kolkata in India. I am a 5 zip school bag with a water bottle keeping space.

One day a boy with his parent come to me and purchased me from my shop. His name is Dev. He is a student of class four. My life has been quite a challenging but i accepted hopefully  with each day. I was loved in India.
My owner Dev likes me very much. He took care of me very much and cleans me everyday.

He puts his books and water bottle in me and goes to school daily. After school he comes to his house. Then after taking  some rest, he takes tiffin and tea. Then he puts some copies and notes in me & goes to his tutor for  tuition.

Dev also seemed nice and his promise to take good care of me brought me close to tears. Over the years I had seen cruel human who never looked to me twice or even did not treat others well. However Dev helped me very much. He took great care of me and loved me very much unconditionally.
Whenever i got dirty he  washed me and scrubbed with soapy water,washed  again with fresh water and dried in sunlight.

After one year my owner handed over me to his younger brother Sanju.
It all happened so fast and I found myself on the back of Sanju. Sanju was 9 years old. He lives in Delhi.
He saw at me and that is when his love for me was born.
Sanju happily put me on his back and gave me new and the unique one name 'Mak'.

Sanju was conceited about going to school with me and showing me to his friends which I found sweet. However, since my opinions did not matter to him, I decided to keep my warm comments to myself this time as previous.

When it was time to leave Dev's house, I was sad but my mood was feeling proud at the thought of being in a train and in the track to Delhi for the first time. Sanju also seemed nice.

Finally we reached Sanju's house, I looked around, I could see many beutiful things all around.


Today is the day when Sanju's school opens, In the morning he came to me holding books and stuff in his hand. After putting everything neatly inside me, I didn't feel myself so empty. Then he carried me with him to his school, I met with Sanju's schools friends.

Days passed, now we are good friends, he always make me clean before school, and keep me to a hanger of his room.

One year passed and this is the day when there was a function in Sanju's school, as always he took me with him and leave for attend the function with his father. After reaching school he saw at his wrist-watch and started running as he is too late to attend the function but when it was only one feet to take the stairs he collided with a boy and we falled down on the ground, we both were hurt as Sanju's knee was bleeding and a hole made on my body. He started crying holding me, after that a school staf came and take him to first-aid.

After coming home he saw at me, the hole on my body and started crying as he loves me much more from his collection of bags. Then the next morning he didn't go to school and sew a designed piece of cloth of the same colour, and asked me how i am with tears of hope. After this he cleaned me and kept me on the hanger.

When the next morning he wake up he promised me that he will give more care and love to me. Sanju did as he promised and throughout his school life, he took great care of me always and loved me very much.
I've learnt something that being with a rich person is not the best, being with a caring person is the best.
This my short autobiography of spending my life with my master, best friend, my care taker - Sanju. He loved me more with the passing of days, and he never through me away from his heart. 

~ This was an autobiography of a school bag in 1000 words.
Previous
Next Post »

1 Comments:

Click here for Comments
Unknown
admin
September 18, 2022 at 8:24 PM ×

Tell me how to send autobiography on this website hindu

Congrats bro Unknown you got PERTAMAX...! hehehehe...
Reply
avatar